Six Weeks Online Qigong Course For Spring
Feel healthy vibrant and get your zing back for spring
When: Tuesday Evenings 6-7.15pm and Thursday mornings 8-8.30am (via Zoom) All classes are recorded so you can catch up in your own time.
- Tuesdays 6-7.15pm: February 28th, March 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th and April 4th
- Thursdays 8-8.30am: March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 29th and April 5th
With awareness of the rising costs of living, if anyone is struggling financially but wishes to join please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Suitable for everyone no matter your experience
Spring can be a tricky time for us, as our bodies are moving from the most still Yin restful time of the year to a very Yang active energy of new growth. It’s a massive about-turn for our whole energy system and it can be bumpy!
In Chinese medicine the liver is responsible for the smooth flow of Qi or energy in our body, and in the spring this liver Qi is being challenged, as we come out of the winter stillness it can take a while for us to feel lively and able to take on the new challenges. If our Liver Qi is struggling it can leave us feeling grumpy, irritated and restless, with headaches and brain fog, we may have sore, dry or itchy eyes and tired stiff achey joints.
During this course we will use Qigong exercises, meditations, sounds and breath practices, to help bring us into our healthy balance, giving our liver the support it needs so we can move from Winter to Spring, feeling healthy and vibrant and ready to take on the new.
What is included:
- Six live 75min evening zoom classes
- Special Spring Equinox Ceremonial Qigong Class on 21st March
- Six live 30min morning WAKE UP YOUR QI classes on zoom
- Access to replays of all classes so you can catch up in your own time.
- Weekly supporting material for home practice including:
- – 10min video Guided Qigong Practice
- – Learn how to clear meridian pathways in the body for greater balance
- – Key acupuncture points for self massage
- – Weekly nutrition tips for a healthy detox
What will i get out of this course?
- Reconnect with your body
- Clear your mind
- A healthy detox for your organs
- Increased flexibility for all your joints
- Improved circulation
- Healthy hormonal balance
- Clear vision – bright eyes
- Better sleep
- Reduced pain
- Improved mood
- More energy
- Less stress