Welcome Back to the Sunhouse!
We are very pleased to announce that at last we are open for treatments.
Please read our COVID 19 policy to see how we have prepared the Sunhouse so it can be used with ease, comfort and reassurance.
It might sound a little different than what we were used to, but I’m sure we will all soon adapt – most importantly the majority of you will be back for a well deserved treatment and we will be back doing what we love.
Please do not come to the Sunhouse if you are unwell and showing signs of COVID 19:
*a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
*a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
*a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
We will contact you unto 48 hours before your session via email or text to ask these questions and then will ask you to sign the COVID related screening form before your treatment confirming these points. This will only take a couple of minutes but the treatment will not be able to take place without it.
Likewise, if we or a member of our household has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for the Coronavirus or someone showing symptoms of the Coronavirus. We will follow the Government Guidelines for self-isolation.
Note that if you are travelling from some countries abroad, you will need to quarantine and wait 14 days before booking a session.
MAKING SURE WE ARE A COVID-19 SECURE ENVIRONMENT
We will allow 30mins between each treatment to:
- Open the window to air the room.
- Remove all used towels and replace them with clean towels for each client (you are welcome to bring your own blanket if you want to)
- Wipe down all hard surfaces, door handles etc with antibacterial spray.
- A quick “smudge” with our herb sage stick (antibacterial properties!)
- Doors and windows will be kept open throughout your visit when weather allows.
- Extra Protection: We will be wearing a mask or a visor for the duration of your treatment. It is now compulsory that YOU wear a mask as you enter and leave the building we also ask that you keep it on during your consultation (you may remove it during your treatment session).
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided.
- There is a container for your own water, keys and phone and we ask that you bring as few other items in with you as possible (ie leave your handbags, coats etc in the car)
- Drinks: We will not be providing your usual tea or drink so if your in need of a drink please bring a bottle of water with you if you’re in need of a drink (we can refill it for you).
- Communication: It is advised that we communicate as little as possible during the actual treatment. But we will still do a catch up consultation at the start of your session and will make sure there will be sufficient 2m distance between us.
- Timing: Please arrive on time for your appointment as smooth timing will allow us to keep up with the extra measures in place.
- Keeping Contactless: Please arrange payment via an online bank transfer.
The health and wellbeing of all visitors is our priority and we hope the above will reassure you that we are following the strict Government and Governing Body guidelines, to enable Sunhouse to open safely again.
If you do have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please get in touch with Emma and Laure individually to book in.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all again.
Emma and Laure